POLICY ON EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
At RTW OEM Wheels, we take pride on our Old Fashioned customer service. We strive to maintain our customers 100% satisfied with the quality of workmanship of our reconditioned factory wheels for sale, the safety of our procedures on OEM rims when subjected to an alloy wheel repair and the convenience of our services. That is why we offer a Lifetime Warranty on the structural make-up of our wheels and a 30 day return policy.
Starting the return process
Dealers and registered customer can initiate the return process by accessing the order within “YOUR ACCOUNT" area. You will be asked to select which items in the order are to be sent back, the reason for the return, your desired outcome (exchange, repair, refund), and any additional comments you may want to include.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to return or exchange OEM rims, tires or a wheel and tire set, please call us to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) BEFORE your wheel technician installs or mounts the part in a vehicle.
- An RMA may also be requested by calling us at (713( 588-4667 or by email at email@example.com
- Installed, used or damaged factory wheels, tires or wheel and tire packages are not returnable.
- If the wheel is received damaged, please inspect the shipping box for damages while shipping and take pictures of any damage.
- Please ensure the wheel is well packaged as to protect it in the return shipping. We have no way of knowing if the damage occurred during shipping, therefore we will not issue credits on that damage wheel. The RMA reference number must be clearly visible on the shipping label.
- Shipping charges incurred in the return of an item will be the responsibility of the buyer. Special Orders of OEM rims, tires or wheel and tire packages are sold as “Final Sale” and therefore not subject to any credit.
- A $40.00 dismounting and cleaning fee may be discounted from any credit due on a returned wheel and tire package.