POLICY ON EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
At RTW OEM Wheels, we take pride on our Old Fashioned customer service. We strive to maintain our customers 100% satisfied with the quality of workmanship of our reconditioned factory wheels for sale, the safety of our procedures on OEM rims when subjected to an alloy wheel repair and the convenience of our services. That is why we offer a Lifetime Warranty on the structural make-up of our wheels and a 30 day return policy.
- If you would like to return or exchange OEM rims, tires or a wheel and tire set, please call us to obtain an RA (Return Authorization) before you install or mount the item in a vehicle.
- An RA may be requested by calling us toll free at 866-889-4671 or by email at [email protected]
- Installed, used or damaged factory wheels, tires or wheel and tire packages are not returnable.
- Please ensure the wheel is well packaged as to protect it in shipping. We have no way of knowing if the damage occurred during shipping, therefore we will not issue credits on that damage wheel.
- The RA (Return Authorization) reference number must be clearly visible on the shipping label.
- Shipping charges incurred in the return of an item will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Special Orders of OEM rims, tires or wheel and tire packages are sold as “Final Sale” and therefore not subject to any credit.
- A $40.00 dismounting and cleaning fee may be discounted from any credit due on a returned wheel and tire package.